Connect with Leading Service Companies
Meet 150 owners and leaders of progressive, growth-minded service companies. If your products and services are part of a Digital Wrap, please join as an exhibiting sponsor. Not sure what we mean by “Digital Wrap?” Read the book.
Attending companies range from small organizations to large companies of more than 200 technicians. They are in specialties including fire and life safety, mechanical, HVAC, medical equipment, kitchen exhaust cleaning, kitchen equipment, air duct cleaning, pressure washing, and other services that keep facilities safe and open for business.
Exhibitor Sponsor Fee
Benefits of Being an Exhibiting Sponsor
NEW this year, each exhibiting sponsor will be introduced to the general session on Monday, November 6 and have 10 minutes to introduce their company and its products/services.
Your sponsorship includes a tabletop exhibit.
Monday, November 6, 8:30 am – 5 pm
Tuesday, November 7, 8:30 am – 3 pm
Sunday, November 5, 2 – 6 pm
Monday, November 6, before 8:30 am
Tuesday, October 18, 3-5 pm
Exhibit space includes:
- 6’ draped table
- 2 chairs
- 1 120 volt outlet
You read that right! We are including such modern conveniences as wifi, electricity, carpeting, tables, chairs, and even a wastebasket. We’re probably not the only ones who get tired of paying nearly $1,000 for the privilege of sitting down at a table, with something more comfortable than concrete under our feet at conferences managed by show service companies.
Join the Conference
The exhibits are located in the main conference hall. We want you to be part of the conversation with attendees, and to lend your expertise to the customer service, sales, marketing, and operational topics we’ll be covering during our sessions — we don’t want you to be tied to your table. Your sponsorship includes two conference passes. Additional exhibitor passes are available for $600 each.
Exhibitor attendees have full access to the conference, and food and beverage at every meal, break, and fun evening event on the agenda. View the conference agenda.
Here are some ways you will reach attendees before and after the event:
- Conference registration list provided after the conference that includes contact info
- Logo on conference home page
- Listing on the conference website’s exhibitor page that includes:
- Company name
- 50-word description
- Logo and backlink in conference attendee email monthly newsletters (beginning in August).
- Social media mentions and links on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Logo and up to 100-word profile in conference program
Changes from 2016
Did you sponsor in 2016? Here’s a quick list of what we’ve added to the package for you in 2017.
- A dedicated effort by the hosts to introduce exhibitors and how they’re part of a Digital Wrap
- Exhibitors get 10 minutes of stage time to highlight their products or services
- More break and free time in the schedule for you to interact with attendees
- A larger group of highly qualified leads
- Attendance for two representatives is included
Venue and Accommodations
Wild Dunes Resort on Isle of Palms near Charleston, South Carolina is home to the conference. Palmetto Hall at Wild Dunes is where the sessions, meetings, and exhibits are held.
To make a room reservation, follow this link to the Wild Dunes website. Or call 877.624.3654 and give the reservation agent group code 3HE8BA to reserve your room at the conference rate of $189 plus fees and taxes per room per night. Be sure to make your reservation by Oct. 4 to get the group rate.
To become a sponsor or to ask a question, contact: